Virtual Tours – Live Streaming
Virtual Zoom Live On-Location Tours/Lessons
All tours and lessons are one hour. Please note: A good internet connection is required to experience these tours.
Virtual Live Streaming Tours
These tours are on location live using Zoom. The tours are live one on one. You will be able to ask me questions during the tour just like on a real walking tour. Family and friends can also join the tour.
$100 for up to 10 people. $5 per additional person. For large groups over 20 email for special quote
- Downtown Historic Honolulu – Join me on journey through Hawaii’s history from a monarchy to annexation to the United States.
– King Kamehameha Statue & Supreme Court Building
– Iolani Palace & grounds
– Hawaii Capitol State Building & Father Damian Statue
- Waikiki Past & Present – I’ll take you on a virtual stroll through Waikiki where you can see and hear the stories of the past and modern day of this famous beachside city.
– Kalakaua Ave
– Moana Surfrider Hotel
– Royal Hawaiian Hotel
– Sacred Stones
– Waikiki Beach and the Beach Boys
Date and Time to TBD based on our schedules.