Virtual Zoom and Live On-Location Tours/Lessons
We offer two kinds of virtual tours. All tours and lessons are one hour. Please note: A good internet connection is required to experience these tours.
Virtual Zoom Tours
These tours are from my home in Honolulu using digital resources, photos, video, and music. The one hour tours are are live one on one. You will be able to ask me questions during the tour just like on a real walking tour. Family and friends can also join the tour.
$30 for up to 2 people. $5 per additional For large groups over 20 email for special quote
- Downtown Historic Honolulu – Join me on journey through Hawaii’s history from a monarchy to annexation to the United States.
– King Kamehameha Statue & Supreme Court Building
– Iolani Palace & grounds
– Hawaii Capitol State Building & Father Damian Statue
- Waikiki Past & Present – I’ll take you on a virtual stroll through Waikiki where you can see and hear the stories of the past and modern day of this famous beachside city.
– Kalakaua Ave
– Moana Surfrider Hotel
– Royal Hawaiian Hotel
– Sacred Stones
– Waikiki Beach and the Beach Boys
- Pearl Harbor Visitors Center Tour – Discover the stories of World War II through viewing the Visitors Center’s historic exhibits, the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri.
- Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles – Learn about our beloved endemic sea turtle. The only species that comes out of the water to bask on the beach.
– Laniakea Beach
- Learn your camera/iphone – This hands on Live class covers camera functions, techniques for capturing stunning photos and composition.
Live On-location Streaming Tours
These tours are on location with me giving you a walking tour and showing in real time places and activities. You will be able to ask me questions during the tour just like on a real walking tour. Family and friends can also join the tour.
$100 for up to 10 people. $5 per additional. For groups over 20 email for special discounted quote
- Downtown Historic Honolulu
- Waikiki Past & Present
Date and Time to TBD based on our schedules.